Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

..i've been tagged from my sis..

RULES:

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results (Gambar dekat first page jer tau..jgn ngelat2 amik page 2,3,4....), and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people."

I'm..happy always..










..aku xsuke serabut2..so, kne sntiase happy..

I really want to go to ..
hawaii..









..teringin nk pg..

My favorite place..my room..







..tmpt aku rest, bt sepah, tdo n smua la..

My favorite drink..sirappp..








..klu boleh ari2 pon nk minum air nie..

My favorite food..asam pedas..








..mmg sedap..lagi2 yg umi masak..

My favorite colour..pink..







My dream car
..fair lady..









..mimpi je la nk dpt yg nie..

I live in..kuantan..









I was born in..muar,johor..









..muar bridge yg aku xpnh xlalu..

My school/college
SMK alor akar





ITP






My hobby..tido..








I wish..i can fly..







Kene tag 6 more people...saper jadik mangsaaaaaaaa??? muahahahaa
1. quayum
2. azim
3. mr.iz
4. jijie
5. dok
6. sape2 la


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Onion Club - Onion Head